Tuesday 14 July 2015

Thing 1: Blogging

Setting up the blog.

I have used Blogger to set up my blog, as I am familiar with it and have used it before.  I also like how the blog looks on a mobile device.I played around with the templates and settings a bit and managed to upload one of my photographs as a unique background. I've uploaded a profile picture, fixed the time stamp, added a twitter button and I'm currently trying to figure out how to use my phone and ipad to publish posts, but haven't quite got there yet!
Well that's it, Thing 1 is sorted - here I go onto Thing 2.


2 comments:

  1. That's great! I like your background picture. Looking forward to reading more of your posts.

    The Rudai23 Team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wayne, I took it early one morning in February from the top floor of the new library in St. Patrick's College.

      Delete