Monday 18 January 2016

Thing 10: Live Streaming

I have been using Periscope since it first came out, when I say 'using' I actually mean watching stuff! I haven't as yet live streamed anything. I have watched a Neil Diamond concert - not really a fan - but
it was streamed by one of his team and they must have used a decent camera because there was none of the usual shaking! I followed another periscoper who had attached his camera to a helmet while some really big waves  - fascinating!

I have also used Google Handouts - with family only. The cameras on my devices are very unforgiving...

I have watched various live streamed library events and conferences - it is a really good way to be involved if you can't be there - especially with funding so difficult to come by.


1 comment:

  1. I like Periscope too, and like you I've been a watcher rather than a producer. I wouldn't mind broadcasting something on it, but the right thing hasn't come up yet.

    The Rudai 23 Team

    ReplyDelete