Saturday 30 January 2016

Thing 20: Presentations

I have only ever done one presentation - way back in 2006ish I went to a seminar on copyright and the librarian asked me to put a presentation together on what I had learned for all the library staff. He then opened it up to all staff - thankfully only a couple of non-library staff turned up, because I found it really nerve-racking just presenting in front of people who I know really well and who were really supportive.

Anyways, I have put a really quick presentation together of photographs of our new library building which we moved into this time last year. Thanks Niamh for the tips on how to embed this in the blog!

I took these photographs from my office window, which looked directly out onto the building site.

1 comment:

  1. Great slides. I have a construction background, so I could have looked at lots more of them!

    The Rudai23 Team

    ReplyDelete