Sunday 31 January 2016

Thing 21: Creating Infographics

Right - up bright and earlier to wrap up the last three things...

There are a couple of the things that I have really enjoyed doing, and this is one of them. I find creating something from scratch really satisfying.

Info-graphics is one of the easiest and most creative ways of getting your information out there, we have a couple of people in work who are really, really good at this, so I would usually go to one of them and tell them what I want and they would put it together.

I used easel.ly for this assignment, it is really easy to sign up to and fairly straightforward to use - I love playing around with these kind applications.

I think the potential for use in the library is endless, a straightforward, simple way to get the info out there to our users. The trick is not to overwhelm the page with information - this is my first effort, but I know I am going to play around with this when I have more time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment