Monday 18 January 2016

Thing 8 Curation Tools

There is only a couple of weeks left to catch up with all the things so I had better get a move on if I want that certificate!

Having written about Flipboard and Storify for Thing 8 on the Rudaí23 blog, I'm  not going to go into much detail here, except to say that I signed up to Pinterest, but haven't really had time to explore it properly! I'm a bit of a stick in the mud, when I find something I like I usually stick with it, and I like Flipboard. I find it very easy to use, especially on my phone, I usually flip through it on the bus on way home from work (thanks for the free wifi Dublin bus!).

I had never used Storify before writing the post for Rudaí23, but I had heard of it, mainly through Twitter. I think it is a fantastic tool for bringing information together in one place, and disseminating it all with one link, I think a Storify can be far more engaging than a single tweet or post.










1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel about Flipbord, I'm stuck in the mud with it too. I've tried a few other apps like it, but I keep going back to it.

    The Rudai23 Team

    ReplyDelete