Friday 29 January 2016

Thing 16: Collaboration Tools

We've been using Google Drive in work for nearly a year now, it took a while for some of us to get used to it, but now we couldn't work without it. Sharing files and documents is just so easy, we use Google forms for keeping various stats, like Inter-library loans, and Google slides for presentations on our information screen at the library Reception desk.

Although I have never set up a meeting using Doodle I have used it register my choice of day and times of meetings.


eek
For this thing our assignment is to contribute to a Google document - which I did and Google tells me there have been a few changes since I last accessed the document - which was way, way back in September, I don't actually remember doing that! Being faced with a whole page of Latin is a bit intimidating until I Googled it that is...

1 comment:

  1. Google Drive is excellent! Google has also updated their iOS (and I assume Android too?) apps so that you can add, read and reply to comments on shared documents. You could always do that on the computer version, but it's great that you can do it on mobile now too.

    The Rudai23 Team

    ReplyDelete